Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Wonder

Enigma-
You ever had one of those days where you just sit and all you can do is think?
well welcome here, your not alone. So instead of sitting on my sofa, why not better to write my thoughts. And what more to help me sort out my thoughts than enigma, age of loneliness. I am at peace as of now, indian chants with a rhythm of tranquillity and trance, its all I need its my rescue.
Through life we have ups and downs but its possible for some people to just stay up and others that always stay down. Its sad to say but, could I be one of those people to always stay down and never go up, its not my intension. Although I have so much anger and sadness that infects my thoughts with negativity that makes me refuse to see a brighter side to any situation. I almost feel sorry for myself, but I know i shouldn't, no self pity nor pity from others.
I need to make a change, i don't want it to take an epoch of time either. I miss the courage i used to have and the attitude i used to own. Why fix something that isn't broken, i just need some minor adjustments.

No comments:

Post a Comment