Friday, May 21, 2010

Babies Having Babies

How would Life Change for A Teenager, Once after Child Birth
By Cecilia Dandrades
Teen pregnancy is a new trend and style, that is now accepted by most. And treated as an everyday thing, when clearly it should not be. Rational thinking is this and to be blunt, babies should not be having babies. Now parents can be lenient about their daughters having a boyfriend but they should not be calm about a boy friend in her room, As a young girl still in puberty not understanding her body nor letting it grow, she will have to leave her childhood behind and accept she has missed out of her teen years all do to curiosity and irresponsibility." With every action, there will be a reaction" by Cecilia Dandrades. My words are true, growing up i wasn't sheltered from the world as we know today, i saw the worst and learned about sex rather fast. and for some teens it was the same, but those acted on what they had seen growing up on TV, school even in there own home. Everyone was meant to reproduce, as that was gods design but not so soon.
I have had a pregnancy scare once, and the feeling I felt was close to suicide, it was like my heart fell out my chest to the ground. what i thought my responsibilities were if i had chose to keep the baby were defiantly life changing. So many things you have to provide for this little life that's almost the size twelve, shoe box. I wasn't zealous; I was petrified not even on how i could provided for this child but how to provide for us both. I struggled with telling my parents for they thought i was a virgin, my mother always said " where you lay, is where you stay" unfortunately i was not pregnant, but i did see the life i could not provide for this child single parent or not. It would have been hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment